Tuesday 23 October 2012

C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. again =D

omg.. I M so so so busy... for assignment these few weeks...
I just having 3 subjects in this semester, but I feel like having 10 subjects.. LOL!
the assignment really cant finish.. they keep coming coming coming..
so.. I always have to treat myself nicely.. 
if not I will sick.. and everything cant be done.. (This is a lame excuse, I know) XD

went Caffeinees again.. They provide lunch set from 11am to 3pm =D
but there is not much choices..><"

Dory in Thousand Island, RM19++ per set
and it comes with a drink & muffin =)

 hmm.. it just taste like dory fish with a lot of vege.. xD
but the dory fish is quite nice.. not overcooked =D

 What's this? LOL.
Baked salmon rice with cheeseeeee ~
I had forgotten the price.. this is not in the set.. but A'la Carte..xD

I love this! because the cheese is so cheeseeeyyy~ XD
and the salmon is fresh and it just cooked perfectly..~~
but it's too full to finish myself.. ><" because of the fattening cheese~~
HAHAHA!

and ordered a Tiramisu, RM13++ ? 
I forgotten he price again..xD
I ordered Tiramisu as the menu stated it as significant dessert in Caffeines =D
It didn't let me disappointed =D
I love the taste~~ the coffee in the cake is rich enough =D
must order Tiramisu when you visit to Caffeinees =D

This was ordered when I hang out with kun didi..
Strawberry Tiramisu, RM16 ++
hmm.. I still prefer original Tiramisu =D
as the strawberry is sour.. TT

I super love the environment at Caffeinees. Get a chance to visit Caffeiness. You'll love it =D
Rewind which dishes did I ordered before -->> HERE =D

I am going to fight for assignment again. 
Stay tune with me ~~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment