Tuesday 29 January 2013

First Try at Sushi Tei!

Sushi Tei! Everytime passed by Sushi Tei will see crowds in that restaurant..
Thinking to have a try on Sushi Tei. =D
and finally I was in the restaurant! hahaha~
Final------lyyyyy~ I went to the outlet at Setiawalk in Puchong..

pretending drinking hot ochaaa =D
(the hot ocha there is not foc one.. one person is for RM2? or less than that ? oopss.. i forgot..XD)

use my fingers to cover my dark circle... it's so serioussss..TT 100% panda eyeeeeee T___T

the paper wok hot pot! Long time never eat this already as I was having it before in Rakuzen..but Rakuzen doesn't serve this anymore..~~~ but sushi tei one still not bad.. the soup can be refill~~ hahaha~ the service here is so good~~~ because normally if you are seated at behind the waiters wont notice you and you hard to call the waiter, but here, the waiters are so polite and keep on walking around us to see whether we need any help =D so.. the service is 100% ! XDhahaha~

all the sushiss~~ yum yumm~~

super like this sauce! because a lots of mayonaisse...  
it's just yummy yet fatteningggg~~~
and the fish roe are still popping in my mouth..I didn't bluff~
because most of the fish roe that some japanese  restaurant served is not popping when you chew one~~ super satisfieddd with thiss~~ XD

 
the spider maki ~
softshell crab~~~ It's just normal.. but I still love the fish roee~~
hahaa~

salmon roll~~
It's just normal..compare to other maki.. HAHAA~~

Special mini unagi roll (RM16.80++)
eel~~ is niceee~ smooth and freshh~

hm... until now.. we still do not know what's on the top..
we thought they are raw fish..but the taste doesn't taste like raw fish...
but it taste awesome with the fish roee XD HAHAA~

Tamago Mentai Mayo (RM5.80++)
the mentaii~~~ awww~ I was meltingg~ HAHAHA~ 
cant stop myself from the temptation....

I forgot its name.. but i remember ..this is nice tooo!!!!! hahaha~

see! there is crab stick inside the rice~~~ with mayonaisee~~~
awww~~ feel so guilty when eating this...too much of fatttt... T__________T

Takoyaki =D 

it actually serves in 4..xD HAHA~
it's crispy as it was being fried...
nicee~ because it's still hot when it being served. =)

at last we ordered a mini lou sang =D
because Chinese New Year is coming soon~

dadahh~~~ 

then we put the crispy biscuits and the sauces together~~~

and start to lou arrr~~~
新年快乐~万事如意~事事顺利~

心想事成~~~huat arrrr~~ XD

well well~ Setiawalk is actually a good shooting place =D
after the heavy lunchh~ we hanging around.. take take pic.. walk walk around..
look~ my "chio" grandmama~she's always so cuteee =) I love her so much..
so I always like to take photo for her =D 

the sisterss.. 

me n my cousin ~~~~ 

the relaxing labbi~~
hahaha~ grab ah van's son.. haven give back to her that timee.. XD





my outfit of the dayy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment