Monday 18 August 2014

VCR Date.

feel the stress from work recently..
tat day really couldn't control myself.. burst out my tears unintentionally..
but anyhow.. this will make myself to be stronger =)
nothing can beat me up.. 
I can fall.. I can stand up again =)
all these challenges will only brush up my weaknesses =D
-----------------------------------------------------
and straight to the topic..
on a random sat.. finally visited VCR cafe.. =)
it's not very obvious with it's grey outlook..
at the corner =)
luckily I was there earlier.. 
if not I can't even grab this tiny space..
while waiting for van's coming.. 
ordered a cuppucino.. 
【等一个人的咖啡】
and finally.. they reached =)
harlo.. little couples and a bulb =P


hahaha.. we got no image.. 
laugh like nobody business =D 
and oh ya.. van's mr. apple's iced mocha
and the banana cake..
and we spent the afternoon with talks.. And phones.. And photos.. 
supposingly we wanted to spend the afternoon with books.. 
well.. we seemed hard to quiet down when we meet each other.. =P

the entrance.. 
hmm..personally feel the cafe is a bit too packed..
and too crowded.. prefer those cafe with less people.. so that I can have my own space.. =)

VCR
2 Jalan Galloway
50150 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Website: www.facebook.com/vcr.my
Tel: +6 03 2110 2330
Opening Hour: 8:30am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment