Thursday 7 June 2012

I love Japanese foodieesss =)

Well well..my bloggie had dusted for weeks...><" am just too busy..with lot's of assignments..
have to pamper ourselves sometime.. =D

Yup! this is the restaurant which we went for the Japanese Dinner =)
It is actually located at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort..
Well, i forgot the route to there already.. xP

My sis and cousin =)

The tea pot tea.. it's just so cuteeee =) 

The salad... with the cod fish egg ~~ they r so crunchy..juicyy~~~~
muahaha~~~


Teppanyaki beef..  I love the way they cook the beef in this restaurant.. 
the beef is still juicy when I put into my mouth =D

aha! actually i prefer this than the above.. this is more tasty..
to dip with the sauce.. =D

the lamb chop~~

I SUPER LOVE THE SALMONSS!!!
muahahaha~~~~ a big plate of salmonsss~~~

the salmon is so damn freshh..so.. we ordered another plate..
to fill our tummy...muahaha~ WE LOVE SALMONS ~

hmm..I dun really like this fried fishhh... as i love sashimiiii~~ XD

spider makiii... =D

spider maki ~~~with lot's of mayonaisseeee~~~~
fattening...XD


a very satisfied dinner~~ weee~~ =)
I love this restaurant......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment