Monday 25 June 2012

We're working!

me and my Brada, Vanstop
We're turning into TM girls on that day!
just asking people to click like on our page, to support Team Malaysia =D
but the little netbook is actually not heavy..but when we carry for too long time,
our arms are going to be numb ><"

We are so orange on that day XD

this is actually what we do their..xD
asking people's fb account, click Like~
aha~ DONE!

she's so happy to work with me~ XD HAHAHA!

and there's a session.. M'sia artistes came over for the event..
well.. I know none of them~ XD HAHAHA!

Well well.. this is the funniest working time with brada!
hahaha~ look forward to work together again! XD
Wee~~

1 comment:

  1. NO PHOTO NO PHOTO!!!
    I know that you ady admired me for such a long time! But PLZ! dun paparazzi me secretly~! At least tell me that you wan capture thn i will act nicely ~XDhahahah

    ReplyDelete