Sunday 25 November 2012

Attended Convo.

Time really fliedddd!! It's November noww~ 
and December is coming soon!

and yeap. It's my lovely kids' convo yesterday~
attended their convo and realized that  "OMG! I'm older and older!" TT
I am super appreciate that I have them in my life. =)
Xiaxiang really let me go thru lots of wonderful period. and I really thanks that my partner had pulled me up during that period, if not I won't stay until the end. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course I won't missed this special event for them =)
24.11.2012 Convocation day
luckily my partner did not ffk me.. 
if not i will chop him up ~ XD

Our lovely jun-er =D

Our cute  Anthony =D

Our pretty Apple =D

Our special long hair Jelly Fish =D

Our quiet yee loo =D

Happy to meet you again during your convocation. 
Wish you all: "All the best in the studies"
I am looking forward for your degree convo =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment