Sunday 4 August 2013

Brouhaha Carnival, Liverpool 2013

27 July 2013
An invitation to the Brouhaha Carnival in Liverpool from our uni.
at first, I had no idea on what's it.. I was just following my friends to attend it~
After I google about it.. 
I only realized that:"Brouhaha International is an charity event which promoting international arts." =)

The whole event was so happening..
as every themes are having their own musics and dances..
It was started from Mulberry St, Liverpool.. and end at Princes Park, Liverpool..
the whole event was carried out for about 2 hours+~

The first theme I saw. =D
the frog woman ~~

when the butterfly meets the grasshopper~ XD


And second theme.. well.. I do not know which theme is represent which country~
HAHA!

the colorful girls.. =)

some short clips through this event =D

our coursemates were participated in the event too~
=)

the tall clownsssss! 

Look at these kids..
they looked so adorable.. with their costumes.. =)

and the enthusiastic young girls!
with the the country's culture dance~ 

The drum theme~
can see their passionate through this?



Let's see some live feed~

I found this theme is so cool~
wondering which country's culture it represents.. 

I super love this theme!
as they are colorful and cuteee~


our gang of people. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment