Monday 19 August 2013

My last class in LJMU =')

time really flied fast~
it was my last day in LJMU.. 

was happy, because had really finish all the programme..
but, really reluctant to leave the uni as uni life is really fun~ ='(
after this, gonna go out to the society.. 
lots of pressure, maybe?

last day of the dissertation supervision..
a little bit of touched as the supervisor had prepared this parteyyy for us =')

my gorgeous dissertation supervisor..
really thanks her for being guidance for us..
she's kind and nice..
really appreciate all the guidance from all the tutors and supervisor in this summer programme =) 

and the whole group 3 =)

appreciate all of the people to come into my life =)
u guys are just too awesome! 

and I am really not bear to leave here..
I will miss every moment which happened in the past 3 months =')

No comments:

Post a Comment