Saturday 30 November 2013

Acme Bar & Coffee. Late Brunch

I had back to Malaysia for one month +.. 
but am too busy and do not time topick my pic and update my dusty bloggieee~~
hmm well.. I will update about my Europe.. UK.. Beijing and Korea trip when I get to have my vacation in Melbourne tmr! =D yes.. I am flying again.. play hard before I start to work =D
okay.. let's stop for that.. I will write more about my trips when I am free =) 

Before I fly over Melbourne.. squeezing a time for my bestie- ah van~
It's so hard for us to meet up.. as my time is very limited... ><"
and I was bringing my mum, her fren and my little cousin along.. 

we had chose Acme Bar & Coffee to meet up because we both were attracted by the sizzling brownie from instagram.. and we wanted to go for a long time~
so.. here we go~ ABC restaurant. =)
we had ordered 3 dishes and 2 desserts.. =)
It's quite pricey there.. and the food is just so-so.. not really impress us.. ><" don't think we will visit it again.. lol..

Polenta Crust 7” Messy Pizza *
Duck chorizo, mushrooms with jalapeño topping, Gruyère & mozzarella cheese
hmm.. not really think that it is a nice pizza.. the base taste a bit crispy with some bread bits..
not really like a crispy pizza thou.. 


Tuna Melt Sandwich
Tuna, capers, peppers on sourdough bread with Gruyère & mozzarella toasted cheese
hmm.. rich tuna spread on the top of the bread.. =) but.. nothing special on this dish.. ><"



the three dishes for our late brunch.. =)



Light-As-Air-Pavlova
Fresh strawberries & passion fruit sauce
well.. this pavlova is a bit too sweet..
if it's less sweeter.. it will b wonderful =D

overall.. the atmosphere of this restaurant is quite good..
but the food is just so-so.. not really superb nice..
if you plan to have a try, please do a reservation before you go.. 
as the place is not too big, and many people had make reservation before they go..
and we almost can't dine in on that day as we didn't do any reservation.. but at last the waiter gave us a super big round table at the corner.. lol..

Acme Bar & Coffee
Unit G1 The Troika
19, Persiaran KLCC
50450 KL
Malaysia

Tel: +603-21622288

No comments:

Post a Comment