Friday 8 March 2013

Lunch break with big ass @ Toowoomba, Jalan Genting Klang

my super hiao and 38 friend, big ass! 
planned this meet up for super long time.. as our time are crashed all the time.. ><"
this is an early meet up with him because we are waiting for ah mui~
she's having mid term on that day.. and both of us are free~
so.. we went to Jalan Genting Klang to hunt food!

actually this restaurant I had been visited for several times.. 
but I am going to blog about it today~
ahahaha~

and we had ordered two sets. 
1. Carbonara
2. Grilled beef~

the sets are come with a soup..a main course.. and a drink~
and the price is just not more than RM25.. perhaps? I had forgot the price again...
hahaha! okay, I will bring a pen and note book to jot down the details next time.. XD

here is the soup..
hmm.. the soup is quite rich and thick~
the taste is still not bad~ =D

and my carbonara~
it's quite big portion.. I can't finish myself..
and the fattening cheese.. makes me feel so filling~
it's rich in cheese~ and overall is quite nice~
can get a try on this =D

big ass' grilled beef~
I had grilled chicken and lamb before..
they are really nice.. the grilled beef is also not bad too~
big ass doesn't dare to eat beef with those bloody taste.. but this is still alright for him~
not bad ya~ =D

our lunch! satisfied huh ~
of course~ recommended by me.. wont get disappoint geh~
muahaha~
after that, we waste our time to wait for ah mui~
stay tuned for the next post..
we're going to FatBoy at Publika for our dinner =D



Toowoomba Deli & Meats (SteakHouse)
G3A, PV 128 Platinum Mondrian, 
Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak, 
53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment