Thursday 16 May 2013

GilGil's 22nd Pre-Birthday Celebration

It's my lovely Gilgil's birthday celebration! =)
he's 2 days older than me. XD
pre-celebrating with him as he said if celebrate on 17, his birthday had past, but mine still haven past. It's unfair.. ><" so, we make his birthday in advance. =D

Kissaten, IOI Boulevard is our choice. 
say "cheese" to camera =D

The Salmon Salad.
never tried their salas before. Surprisingly, it's just nice~ 
hmm.. Mayb I like the sesame sauce? XD HAHA~
It's quite big portion.. can share among ur friends =)

The Seafood Spaghetti.
Seafood are fresh. and I like the olive..
most of the olives in the restaurants are very strong taste. but this one is not that strong. and I like it =D

Katsu Don
the pork is nice XD Well, Kissaten is well-known with their pork. Cheese~

The pizza~
Chiken Terriyaki Okonomiyaki? I forgot the name..XD
hahaha~
this is nice when the egg being stirred together with the seaweeds XD

the gang of the day. 
the CUTE me.xD
well, eyes smaller is cuter. HAHAHA~

the two little pretty =)

and the birthday cake from Shakespeare, SS15.

GilGil, Say CHEESE~
vege insist to appear in this pic. dunno why..XD

Make a wish~

All the wish come true~ 
*blow*

a group photo of us. 22nd Birthday GilGil.

lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GilGil!

No comments:

Post a Comment