Monday 20 May 2013

I'm 18 years old, and 48 months!

Happy birthday to us !
It comes to another year that we celebrated our birthday together =D

18 May is our birthday~
I had started my birthday marathon with GilGil, XiaoBao and Elin =)
I was late for the dinner on that day, because I was working.. 
by the time I reached there was 2 hours later than our date. Really feel so bad to them~
but they are really my awesome friend! Love them much~
bought me a strawberry cheese tart from Shakespeare again~
My time to make a wish~

blow candle, and wish my dream comes true! =)
I wish everyone around me are healthy and happy~
Appreciate to those treat me so nicely~

the two little kids~
they are funny and cute =)

that day was really rush..
but they are really nice for making me feel that I am the happiness in the world..
*touched*

GilGil

Elin

XiaoBao

Thanks guys for the awesome cake on that pre-celebration night!
I really really do appreciate for what you guys did to me~~

On my birthday,
date with my lovelysss at Publika =D
well well.. we had really a long time never meet up.. 
but.. we talked like crazy on that day~
we reached early, to wait aunty to come =D


was really thrilling as I nearly lost my Ipad mini on that day..
I was so careless on that day.. forgot to bring my purse.. my money, my Ic, my driving lisence all in the purse..
I also forgot to bring my phone.. LOL~ and many friends couldnt reach me.. ><"

We chose ben's to have our lunch~
I love ben's! I personally think that ben's is better than plan B~ hehe~
because I love the food in ben's~

the spahetti is nice~

Cheese + ham sanwich~
well~ I forgot the name again. XD HAHA~
It's really nice nice nice!!! I super love this sanwich!!
MUST Try this out when u visit to ben's!

love this chips! =D

and grilled chicken breast~
well well.. all the dishes we ordered are nice~ =D
ben's is a good choice! =D

after having lunch.. play play aunty's baby~
(aunty's baby is really cute!!! but when she cry... ohhhh nooo~~ XDhahaha~)
it's selca time~~~

like this pic~ everyone of us are so random pose~ hahaha~

my cake on the day.. 
van.. u still owe me a cake on my birthday! XD HAHAH!
I cant stop laughing when I think of the conversation that day! XD

a super paiseh-style of birthday song~ HAHA!
super funny~

dadahh~ it's my birthday!

love the cake much! =D

group photo!

thanks girls for the wonderful afternoon!
My 22 birthday is filled with happiness! =D

night time
=spending with family=
love my sis! I hope to spend every birthday with u in the future=D
jie jie, happy birthday to u!


the third day,
meet up with shi fu~
an afternoon spending with him. 
talk. laugh. fun.
=D

还收到这一份超级感动的礼物~
我的谊妹们作的~
真的很感动!


今年的生日,
简简单单,但是真的有幸福到~
很珍惜每一位在我生命中出现的人。
因为你们,我的生活才变的如此的多姿多彩~
* 感恩 *

22 生日快乐 =D

多几天就要飞了。。
心中有点紧张+害怕~
因为啊。这是我第一次离开家里。。
感觉自己好像草莓族~
好像什么都不会那样~
毕竟在家住了那么久~也依赖了很多~
我要变的独立~
加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment