Wednesday 25 July 2012

Jump out from Suntec!

The second day in SG. I finally finally jump out from Suntec~
took MRT to Bugis..
why I choose to go Bugis? because I found that Bugis Street selling lot's of cheap and nice stuff~ =D 
so.. I told myself must go there to have a look =D
am really really excited because it's my first time to go somewhere which are not Suntec City, Milenia Walk or Orchard Road. =D
lalala~ the MRT stop at Bugis Junction..hmm at first .. I assume Bugis Junction as Bugis Street..
Then I walked further..further..further~
saw a street~

YEAP! IT IS BUGIS STREET~~
muahaha~ lalala ~ Bugis Street really sells lot's of cheap stuff..
but all are came from China.. when you walk in.. you will feel like you are in China~
The price after conversion to MYR..all the clothes there are in the range of RM20 - RM30?
Imagine $10 can get a clothes..very cheap ya?
 I want to work in SG~~~ xD 

Grab these three only $35~
ALTOGETHER $35~~~
crazyyy~~ XD 

and this purse......$3 HAHAHAH!
ah van gonna to kill me as I did not help her to grab one too~ XD

Shoes from Top Shop!
guess how much?? 
after discount...$19.90.. original price $49.90 xD
HAHAHA! I love this shoe so so muchhhh!!

Rilakuma shop! whole shop fill with Rilaaaa~~~
nanana~ vannnn I am so kind..still thinking of u even when I m outside..xD HAHAHA~

well..i look like a dumpling here ><"
get ready to go for dinner~ at Bonta, an Italian food restaurant.
It's located at UE Square, River Rd. =D

I want to take the photos of the food one..
but too bad the lighting there not that bright.. and I forgot to bring my camera to SG this time..><"
In total, 1 bread + 2 appetizers + 1 main course + 1 dessert..
FULL the whole night~~~~ ><"

-end my second day with so much food-

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! definitely wan to hang u over the tree and let the sun burn up all ur fat!
    Til u dry~XD
    i'm not a rila T.T

    ReplyDelete