Sunday 22 July 2012

SG - Eating. Relax?

it's me. while waiting MRT =) i love the public transport in SG.  bcos they are punctual. =)
Hi Singapore! I came to visit you again! 
My task for this 3-day SG journey is ---> EAT!

well well.. my impression to SG is.. shopping paradise~ 
(if we did not convert the currency to MYR, expenses in SG is actually not that high)
hmm.. went SG for so many times..
I just know Suntec City, Marina Bay, Orchard.. These few places..==
I never been to go to Sentosa, Universal, and never see the Merlion too.==
speechless ya..? ><"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aha~~ my legs are so longg~~ when i will have this long legss,,? when i m dreaming??  xP

The first meal in SG, Imperial Treasure Restaurant. at .....Ngee Ann City?
err.. i Forgot. xP

char siew zhu cheong fun~
hmm.. the taste changed bit already.. the previous taste better~

hmm..this xiao long bao looked not that good..
but it actually taste nice~ got lot's of soup inside xD

must eat food at Imperial Trasure! roasted duck!
got a roasted duck drumstick! XD

roasted pork.. with crunchy skin~
lalala~

the fat meat has to dip with this special sauce..
mustard + wasabi? ermm.. I dunno what is that.. I just know it's tasty..and I love it xD 
HAHAH!

Dessert! 雪蛤~ 
ordered the cold one.. hmm.. I think hot one will taste better~

waited for this dessert for long time.. almost half an hour..?
but it's worth to wait for half an hour as it is really nice.. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tea Time..
at Cenele Patisserie Chocolaterie, at Paragon.

sanwiches~

cappucino~ 

black forest? with a little bit of wine..
personally not like it that much.. because inside got a jelly-like layer..and I do not like it so much..

peanut macaroon + choco macaroon 
love the macaroon here because it is not that sweet.

stressed = desserts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner time at Akashi, Paragon. 
Will visit to this Japanese restaurant every time visited SG =D
supposedly will go to another branch, but there fully booked already ==
actually at Paragon too, many people dining at Akashi.. When we reached there, we still have to wait for half an hour ><" 

fresh salmon =D
they r really really freshhhhhhh =O

sea urchin sushi. hmm.. the first time try the sea urchin..
the taste is not that worse.. and I quite love it..xD
as many people said sea urchin got awful smell.. am I too special? XD
always like to eat those awful stuff? XD

 
minced chicken with the pouch egg.. hmm... i love the egg more than the minced meat..xD

How am I going to slim down..? ><
I M F.A.T.....

No comments:

Post a Comment