Tuesday 28 August 2012

Dinner at BaliThai, SuntecCity, SG.

harloo.. am back again =) I am coming back with FOOD again.. LOL~ 
My bloggie macam had became a food bloggiee....=P
bcos our life had to carry on with all these foodsss =P
正所谓,要吃饱才能减肥阿~
and I am keeping fit..So.. I need more energy to keep fitttt =D

This is also a long ago post again..hehe~
am a lazy bloggerr =P
but I will try to finish up all my late post and update the latest posts =)
well well.. this is a food post at Bali Thai,Suntec City, SG.

hmm..the first step i steeped into this restaurant..
My mind asking : "Err..this restaurant serves Bali food? or Thai food?"
HAHA~ because the name confusing me... XD

YeAP! it's a Balinese + Thai Restaurant..
Got Balinese food & Thai food.. LOL~
The Menu =D

The front door =D

me n winnie =)
She's back from Melbourne.. as her boyfiee bought her a surprise air ticker to fly back =D
how sweet is he ^^

ermm.. I am not sure whether this is a Bali food or Thai food..
It's actually minced chicken with "serai" (lemongrass) stick~
It comes with a satay sauce..and you have to dip the minced chicken with the saucee~
*nom nom nom* It's niceeee =D

aha~ I definitely know this is Thai food! HAHA~
my favourite Tomyummmmm~~~
but I don't really like the tomyum here..because it's not spicy and sour enough..
and it cooled easily..not as hot as I thought ><"

and this..spicy fried fillet~ I don't really remember the name of all these dishes...XD HAHA
so..am using my own description.....xD LALALA~
the fish is fresh~ and does not taste too dryy =D

plate of mixed seafood =D
prawns..fish..squids..and..forgot..xD HAHAH~

I love the squid most! HAHAAH~
It's still juicy~ and when you put into your mouth~
It'll "doi doii" ~~ like that..XD HAHA~

pineapple rice... doesn't taste like pineapple rice..
because there is no pineapple == it just taste like normal rice ><"

and last dish.. chicken with pandan leave..
must to order this~ because it's tasty~~ =D

Ordered too many dishes.. We are too full......><"
I still thinking to try the dessert..
but.. my stomach really cannot put in anything already~~~

Bali Thai Restaurant
3, Temasek Boulevard,
#B1-037/039Suntec City Mall Tower 4, Singapore.

Tel+65 6338 2066

Opening Hours

Daily: 11.30am–3pm, 6pm–10pm




No comments:

Post a Comment