Monday 13 August 2012

Dinner @ Coffee Chemistry Signature, First Suabng

I wan to eat the best food all around the world =D
Aha~ I am back! My bloggie had dusted for quite a long time, as I had to prepare for my finals.. Still got two more papers to go~ had to work harder! I don't want to resit again~~~~ and I wan to complete my UK dream next year v van =) 

Well well.. Stop nonsense.. I had visited a cafe restaurant last few days which is Coffee Chemistry Signature, at First Subang Mall. Find the food is quite nice, and the service is not bad too =) so.. Let the photos tell the words xD hmm.. I didn't bring camera, just use my little apple to capture all the photos =P so.. It's not a good visual actually xD

The front door of Coffee Chemistry Signature =)

The interior design of the restaurant. It's quite comfy when there is not much customers as the music played there is relaxing and comfortable =D

The menu~ COFFEE CHEMISTRY SIGNATURE

the restaurant is so sweet. stapled the wifi password on the flower =) convenient for the customer to connect to their wifi =D superb!

Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad.

It's RM12.90.. and the portion is very big. Can share among three people =)

  and I love the sauce for the Caesar salad as it is not like normal thousand island sauce or mayonnaise. the sauce is made from fresh mango =)  Mango lovers have to try it out =D

hmm..it's actually is a grilled lamb.. It looked not that nice.. bcos of my poor photography skill.. have to improveee~ it's actually very nice. the meat doesn't taste overcooked and just nice. It costs RM26.90   =)

Grilled salmon. v lemon. I personally prefer the lamb than the grilled salmon as I do not like the lemon taste xP but the fish is nice and fresh! and this dish costs RM26.90 too =D

have a pica before eating =)
Mom. Sis. Me.

=DESSERT TIME=
muahaha.. dessert is always so attracting =D
Brownies with ice-cream, RM9.50
They had heated the brownies. So, it's a bit warm to be served. 

Affogato, RM9.50
The first spoon of coffee and ice cream put in my mouth, omg~ I m totally in love with the coffee! It's so rich and the chocolate chips. muahaha~ I love affogato here so so much! MUST TRY IT if you visit Coffee Chemistry Signature! =D

Coffee Chemistry Signature
First Suabng Mall
Jalan SS15/4G,
47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia

Tel No. : +603-5612 2299 / + 6012-668 7512
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday ( 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.)

Here is their Facebook Page : Coffee Chemistry Signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment