Friday 24 August 2012

Ling-er Birthdaee =)

happy birthday to her =)
met her n wen in SG.. =)
It's a late update again..=P

Sentosa is so near, yet so far from meee......
I never been Sentosa. =(
but i m sure I will visit it in some other day =D

We choose Bakerzin @ VivoCity to have our tea timeeeee =)
and bought a small cake for ling =D
Bakerzin is just located opposite Swarovski =)


Ling & Wen

Wen's & My Hot Cuppucino...
I love cuppucinooooooooooo =D 
because of the shape on the top xD HAHAHA~

Ling's Iced cuppucinoo =D
Hot cuppucino looked nicerr =D HAHA~

The BlackForest?
I forget what is it already..BTW, I just know..It's dark choc + liquor prune XD
I just ordered this before, so I ordered this for Ling again =D
But I know the cakes in Bakerzine are niceeeee =D
I will try them all if I got chanceeee <3

aha~~ It's mee... v my cuteeeeeeee coveerrrrr..
I know it suit me well =D HAHAHA~

my candid... by Ling.. =D

Just a little celebration for Ling, as I am going to have exam afterwards..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment