Wednesday 29 August 2012

Dinner at Edo Ichi, First Subang

A Dinner with my family again =D
went to Edo Ichi,First Subang.. because last time we passed by there.. 
saw a lot's of people queueing =D It must be a good restaurant ?
So, decided to go for a try at this restaurant =D
When we reached, we still need to queue..LOL ~

the look of Edo Ichi restaurant..

Another side =D

my cute grandmama with sis =)
She's so cute with my hello kitty polaroid =D
kawaii nehhh~ haha~

Maybe too many customers.. the waiter came to us so long timee... ==
and after ordering our food..the drink still haven't come..
I do not like the service there actually ><"
well well, come to their food =)

the menu

love japanese ochaaa alwaysss =D 
I love teaaaa =D

and the light on my top =D

Sashimi To Wakatori Set, RM48
It comes with assorted sashimi & pan fried chicken with teriyaki sauce.
The salmon is huge =D and fresh~
but the teriyaki sauce chicken..is abit too dry..>< " doesn't like it much..

Shake Omelette, RM12
ermm..another looked-not-so-nice dish..
the taste..also so-so...
doesn't impress me much.. ><"

Volcano Roll, RM23 (8pcs)
It's sushi roll with assorted fish and special mayo sauce..
It tastes so-so.. and the photo in menu looked nice..
when it comes, it looked like this.. ==

Mentai Tororo Gohan, RM15
It's rice served with grated yam and cod roe
hmm..it sounds great ya?? yam with cod roe..
but when it comes.. I was like..hmmpp..? how to eat it..TT
the yam is cold because it's fresh grated yam..with cod roe..
the yam is sticky...TT i dun like it......TT

It looked nice..
but I don't like the sticky yam..TT
It taste disgusting..TT

Lastly, a group photo =D
luckily there is a table opposite us.. so that, I can take it as my tripod =D

Edo Ichi Japanese Restaurant
Ground Floor,
First Subang Mall,
Jalan SS 15/4G,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor

Business hour: 11:30am to 3:00pm  &  6:00pm to10:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment